Services offered are:
- Corporate investigations, including prospective purchase due diligence
- Advice on raising equity capital and loan finance for both public and private companies
- Valuation of listed and unlisted companies, including independent reporting
- Advice on mergers, acquisitions and reconstructions of public and private companies
This is a process that is critical for all organisations with long-term goals and objectives – things you need to take into consideration:
- Do you have a strategy or plan in place for your retirement?
- Have you thought about who will buy your business?
- Will it remain within the family and what are the implications of this?
- How will you maximise value?
- Can you afford to retire?
- Have you left it too late?
Covers the processes and policies that impact on how your company is managed and controlled – have you considered the following:
- Do you want a totally independent point of view and perspective on your business?
- Someone that will challenge you and your fellow Directors?
- Who can ask the hard questions?
- Who will hold your Board of Directors accountable?
- That can provide the skills and expertise in understanding and managing business risk / growth?
- Can conduct and facilitate a specialist Strategic and Business Planning Workshop tailored for your business / industry?
You have a great idea for a new business but need assistance and some sound financial advice – deliberate on the following:
- Are you aware of your legal requirements?
- Have you prepared a budget / cost analysis?
- Do you have a business / future forecasting plan in place?
- Do you have the right people for the job?
- Would you benefit from using a McCulloch + Partners business mentor?
- Are your goals achievable?
The tourism and hospitality industry is the lifeblood of Central Otago and is of increasing importance to the New Zealand economy. We work with a wide range of clients in tourism and hospitality from owner operators to some of New Zealand's largest tourism businesses.
We can assist with:
- Negotiating specific industry pitfalls in start-up tourism businesses
- Introducing you and your business to our contacts and networks within the Central Otago tourism industry
- Providing industry specific software programmes
- Advice on providing security and systems around cash handling and stock
- Payroll administration associated with seasonal and casual staff