James joined McCulloch + Partners in 2016 as a senior Business Advisory Manager.
Prior to joining McCulloch + Partners James worked in both the commercial sector and public practice. His recent roles have included 5 years in senior operational and commercial positions in Australia with an international mining company before returning to New Zealand and taking up the role of Commercial Manager at Fonterra, Edendale.
James has a particular interest in the rural sector and works closely with both his commercial and rural clients to provide industry specific advice and services. Growing your business is a challenge that he enjoys and developing strategies to help you achieve your key business objectives are his primary focus.
A passionate born and bred Southlander James is very motivated to help grow the region's economy.
- accounting and tax
- business processes and system selection
- management reporting
- financial modelling and cash flow forecasting
- business growth including operational planning
- business valuations
- family man, which includes entertaining his two young daughters
- watching sport
- outdoors, including spending time in Fiordland
<< Back to Invercargill Team