Matt enjoys building a strong relationship with his clients to help them achieve their financial goals and has experience dealing with all major industries within the Central Otago region. He is known for providing practical, responsive advice in a manner that is easy to understand, which has been helpful for clients who are setting up their business and require additional support.
Matt has significant experience in:
- general accounting and tax issues
- complex International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) matters
- business processes and system selection
- management reporting and interpretation of financial results
- financial modelling and cash flow forecasting
- business growth including operational planning
- buying/selling businesses
Matt joined McCulloch + Partners in 2015 and was admitted to Partnership in 2018.
Prior to joining McCulloch + Partners, Matt worked in the tax and private team of a Big Four accounting firm and developed an extensive knowledge of taxation and accounting issues.
Outside of work, Matt spends his time enjoying the Central Otago lifestyle.
< Back to Queenstown Team