Please read our Privacy Statement
- The Invercargill office has 4 partners who each have their own team dedicated to servicing their clients. Each team includes a Manager and/or Client Advisor and 2-8 team members. The team structure ensures excellence through the continuity of service and effective utilisation of experienced staff.
- The Queenstown office benefits from a smaller, single team environment, with 3 partners heading a team of around 12 staff.
- Flexible work hours for parents, students etc...
- Working for a wholly southern owned and operated accounting partnership
- The chance to relocate between Invercargill & Queenstown offices, should a vacancy arise
- Remuneration packages based on experience, qualifications, skills
- Access to discounted Healthcare and Fuel Card schemes
- 3% Employer contribution to KiwiSaver
- Annual performance reviews and appraisals
- McCulloch + Partners is a CAANZ Approved Training Organisation
- Regular staff trainings, relevant to the position of the staff member
- McCulloch + Partners pays for staff member's CAANZ membership fees as well as fees involved for sitting Foundations
- Employees studying at SIT receive paid time off for classes and study leave for exams
- An active Social Club, with regular activities, including mid-year and end-of-year functions
- Opportunities to participate in sporting teams and activities - eg: Corporate Cycling, Accountants Basketball League, Corporate Rowing etc, as well as internal team building events
All Staff members receive regular training and mentorship from their Manager and Client Advisors. McCulloch + Partners invest in a mix of structured internal and external training programmes to ensure their staff are kept fully informed on changing legislation and are the best in the business!
New to the South? Or thinking of a Move?
Invercargill staff members enjoy a low cost of living compared with many of their northern counterparts and lower housing prices than most other areas of New Zealand.
Invercargill is a gateway to Fiordland and Central Otago as well as many well-known tramping areas including Stewart Island, Port Craig and the Hump Ridge Track, Milford Track and the Kepler Track.
Within the city boundaries, staff members can take part in many different sporting ventures outside of their working commitments, with hundreds of sports teams and clubs available in dozens of sports. A highlight on the sporting front is Stadium Southland, incorporating the ILT Velodrome - which houses the only indoor cycling velodrome in New Zealand.
Queenstown is the adventure capital of New Zealand... if not the World. The McCulloch + Partners office is located in the centre of Queenstown and staff members enjoy the benefits of living in the shadow of 2 well known ski fields as well as many other activities. In summer, Queenstown and the surrounding Lakes District enjoys some of the best weather New Zealand has to offer.